I care about your customers and the first impression they receive when contacting your practice. I know they might be a little apprehensive, scared or even upset to make that initial call or send that initial email asking for help.
Whilst you are in a session with your client, I can assist you with:
- Enquiries – I can monitor your incoming emails and respond on your behalf, assuring your clients that you will get back to them as soon as possible. I can use predefined templates if you wish or reply depending on the needs of the clients with any information you have previously given me.
- Call Handling – If required, I can also answer your incoming calls on your behalf, I care about your customers and the first impression they receive when calling your business. I know and understand your clients need a calm and caring voice at the end of the phone. Find out more here *Please note this service is charged in addition to the Virtual Assistant service*.
- Programs or E-Books – If you offer your clients the opportunity to purchase these from you, I can also monitor and deal with any requests or issues regarding these that they might be experiencing.
If you are still unsure if I am the right support for you and your business? Why not read my testimonials here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Every Friday you will be sent an email informing you of how many hours you have left in your package, how many hours you have used up and if you are about to exceed the hours in your package.
- Unused hours can’t be carried over to the next month.
- If you choose a PAYG package, you only pay me for the hours I work. I keep a record of this via my Project Management Software. If it takes me two minutes, then you are only charged two minutes.
- I aim to have you set up within 24 hours of receiving the completed form (Monday to Friday).
- Don’t forget you can change your package at any time once you have taken one out with me. All I require is an email notifying me of this and which package you wish to change to giving me 7 days’ notice of this change.