Having GREAT Customer Service will set you apart from your competitors and your delegates will buy from you time again and again. They will also remain loyal to you and recommend you and your courses to their colleagues.
Keeping your delegates happy, can be time-consuming, and sometimes it can feel like a struggle.
Whilst you are busy teaching your courses, I can support you by looking after your delegates and providing them with GREAT customer service on your behalf.
I can assist you with:
- Enquiries – I can monitor your incoming emails and respond on your behalf. I can answer any queries delegate might have regarding your course locations, prices, payment methods or duration, as well as certification requirements needed to be able to attend one of your courses.
- Call Handling – If required, I can also answer your incoming calls on your behalf, I care about your customers and the first impression they receive when calling your business. I know and understand your courses and the needs of your delegates. Find out more here *Please note this service is charged in addition to the Virtual Assistant service*.
- Joining Instructions – I can take care of the sending out of these on your behalf and any calendar invites, coursework, and attachments required to go with them.
- Reminder Emails – I can send a reminder email to the delegates booked onto your courses a week before they are due to attend to remind them of the course information as well as asking them for any dietary requirements and reminding them to send in any coursework.
- Liaising with Venues – I can build a relationship with your chosen venue and act on your behalf by checking the dates and rooms you require are available. Informing them of any delegate’s dietary needs or other requirements, confirming your final numbers with them and even booking your overnight accommodation with them if required.
- Follow up Emails and Survey’s – After you have delivered your course successfully to your delegates, I can send them a quick follow up email, thanking them for attending, reminding them to send in any remaining coursework and also a link to a survey I can create on your behalf to gain valuable feedback.
- Survey’s – I can collate the results from the surveys sent out in the follow up emails and forward the results to you for you to review.
If you are still unsure if I am the right support for you and your business? Why not read my testimonials here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Every Friday you will be sent an email informing you of how many hours you have left in your package, how many hours you have used up and if you are about to exceed the hours in your package.
- Unused hours can’t be carried over to the next month.
- If you choose a PAYG package, you only pay me for the hours I work. I keep a record of this via my Project Management Software. If it takes me two minutes, then you are only charged two minutes.
- I aim to have you set up within 24 hours of receiving the completed form (Monday to Friday)
- Don’t forget you can change your package at any time once you have taken one out with me. All I require is an email notifying me of this and which package you wish to change to giving me 7 days notice of this change.