By using our website, you accept this document in full, should you disagree with anything on this document, you should not use our website. We reserve the right to revise this document at any time by amending this page.
- ABOUT – www.virtualdelegation.co.uk is operated by Amanda Brighton of Virtual Delegation and can be contacted at 47 Station Road, Bere Alston, Devon, PL20 7EN, with an email address of email@example.com.
- USE OF WEBSITE – You may view, download or print pages from our website for your own use subject to the following restrictions. You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, republish any material from the website for commercial use or show it in public.
- PROPERTY RIGHTS – Unless otherwise states, Virtual Delegation owns the intellectual property rights of the website and material on the website.
- LIMITAION AND LIABILITIES – Virtual Delegation endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct and updated regularly. Virtual Delegation takes no responsibility for links on the site to third party companies. Virtual Delegation takes no responsibility for loss of income, revenue, business, profit, contracts, data or goodwill from the material displayed on this website.
- VIRUSES AND HACKING – You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site or the server it is hosted on. You must also not misuse our site intentionally.