We taking our potential and current clients privacy very seriously and are committed to the safeguarding of visitors to our website.
- INFORMATION – We may collect, store and use information that you provide to us when completing one of our forms, so we can provide you with one of our services or packages. This information may include your name, email address, address and contact number.
- STORAGE – Any information you have provided us with is stored for 5 years from when it is provided to us, in order to comply with law, however if requested we can delete this information by request before the 5 years.
- SECURITY – We take security very seriously and we will take all reasonable steps to prevent the loss and misuse of your personal data.
- PASSWORDS – If given a password to access your software, we store this information securely and once your agreement has been terminated all passwords are deleted.
- YOUR RIGHTS – You can request us to provide you with the personal data, that we hold about you FREE of charge.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES – Our website does contain links to other third party websites and we are not responsible for their Privacy Policies, please check their own Privacy Policies on their individual websites.
- DISCLOSURES – We may have to disclose your personal data as required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or to assist with fraud prevention.
- DATA – Our ICO Registration Reference Number (Data Protection Registration Number) is Z3265525 and our Data Controller for the company is Amanda Brighton.
- THIS POLICY – This policy is subject to change over time, please check back on a regular basis for an up to date version.
- CONTACT – Should you wish to contact us regarding anything within this policy or you would like to make a request to receive the personal data we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at 47 Station Road, Bere Alston, Devon, PL20 7EN.
© Virtual Delegation 2020