Do you use an online calendar?
If not, why not?
I do and I love Google Calendar, now I know there are other online calendars out there, Apple iCal and Outlook to name a few but for me Google Calendar fits my needs the best.
Here are my top reasons for loving Google Calendar, (and no, they aren’t paying me to write this blog!):
1. You can take the calendar anywhere with you, by downloading the app to your phone.
2. You can view multiple calendars at the same time, so for instance one for work and one for family activities.
3. The calendars can also be colour coded so they are easy to view.
4. You can set reminders, so a message will pop up on your screen, available on both mobile and desktop version.
5. Do you need to always attend a meeting every other week? You can set it to repeat events like this for you automatically.
6. You can share the calendar with friends, family and colleagues.
7. It’s free and easy to use.
If you like the idea of a Google Calendar and would like some help setting it up and managing it.
Why not book your FREE 30 Minute Consultation Call with me here, there is no obligation to use my services after this call and we can discuss how much this would cost depending on your needs.
I look forward to hearing from you.