Why you should outsource your business calls
Are you spending your valuable time answering your incoming business calls?
Are these calls interrupting your working day?
Did you know you can outsource these calls?
You can hire a Call Handler, to answer these calls on your behalf, in your business name. All Call Handlers are professionals in their field of expertise, they know how to handle the most awkward of customers and can change an angry customer in to a calmer one, all on your behalf.
Your calls are answered quickly and efficiently and don’t go to the dreaded Voicemail!
They can provide just a basic message taking service, where they can also answer basic questions about your business or brand or a full on call handling service, where they can also assist with the booking of appointments, checking on the status of an order, whatever your business involves.
Here are my top 3 reasons why you should outsource your calls:
- SAVES YOU TIME – By outsourcing your calls, it frees up your time so that you can get on with other tasks within your business.
- FLEXIBILITY – If you would love to have a day off, or maybe a week,but know that there is the possibility that your relaxation time will be interrupted by business calls, then you can divert your calls to the call handler to handle on your behalf, as and when you require it.
- IMPROVED CUSTOMER SERVICE – As your calls will be handled, quickly, efficiently and professionally, your customers old and new, will remember you and your brand for the great customer service they have received and tell their friends and family about their experience, gaining you more business and more money.
I know you might be a bit apprehensive at first, as the person or people answering your business calls, are giving the customer old or new the very first impression of your business and you need to trust that they will represent your business or brand in the way you have worked so very hard for and built up.
Here are my top 3 tips on hiring a Call Handler:
- CALL – You could call the Call Handler on their own business line and see how they answer their calls and if this sounds professional and friendly and how you would like your calls to be answered.
- TESTIMONIALS – You could check out their testimonials page if they have one on their website and see what past and present customers have to say about their service.
- LINKEDIN – Lastly, you could look at their LinkedIn profile and see if they have any recommendations or have been endorsed for this service.
If you like the sound of having your calls handled on your behalf, then why not book a FREE 30 minute Consultation Call with me, where we can discuss your call handling needs, this can be booked here at a time convenient to you.
I look forward to hearing from you.