How a Virtual Assistant (VA) Can Free Up YOUR Precious Time
So here you are again, working late in to the evening or on a weekend, because you have so much work to do during the week, this is the ONLY way you can keep on top of your ever growing to do list.
It doesn’t have to be like this at all, there are people out there who can help you called Virtual Assistants and I just happen to be one!
What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
- A Virtual Assistant is a professionally, skilled, worker, who works from their home office.
- They are Self Employed so you don’t need to worry about PAYE, sick pay, holiday pay etc, which is less hassle for you.
- Virtual Assistants are very cost effective individuals compared to employed staff, as you only pay for the hours taken to complete the work. You can choose to use their services on an ad-hoc basis if that suits your business better. Most Virtual Assistants also offer monthly packages so you know exactly what you are paying each and every month.
- They reduce your workload, so you can get on with the more important tasks associated with running your business and remind you why you started this business that you used to love and can now start to fall back in love with.
- They often have other VA’s who they work with, who offer services which they don’t and so they can recommend other services to you.
- As they too run a business, you can bounce any new ideas off them and they also understand what is needed to run a business.
What tasks can I outsource to a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
Some of the most popular tasks to outsource are social media updates and scheduling, filtering your calls and emails, booking meetings, managing your calendar, digital transcription, reminding you of important dates, event management, proof reading and help with recruitment, to name just a few.
How do I get a Virtual Assistant (VA) of my very own?
So, if you would like to free up some of YOUR precious time, then why not book a FREE 30 Minute Consultation Call with me here and we can discuss how I can help you.
I look forward to hearing from you.